In 1995, I made my first webpage and fell in love with the web. Since then, I've made my career creating fun, professional websites and web applications of all kinds. I work as a project leader, team member or sub contractor depending on your needs. I'd love to help you with your project.
The Brainbits Flickr Gallery is a project I started after a client of mine asked for a flickr gallery wordpress plugin that would show all of her photosets and photostream in one simple interface. You can see a demo of the plugin in action.
- Displays your public photostream and your photosets in the same gallery
- Simple one page user interface with sliding thumbnail bars and photoset selector
- Displays your photo descriptions underneath the main photo
- Easy to use shortcode interface
- Semantic markup that fits into your existing page style and looks good on any website
- Download the Brainbits Flickr Gallery from WordPress.org and unzip it in your plugins directory, or install it automatically from within WordPress
- Place the following shortcode into your post or page:
[bfg flickr_id="Your Flickr ID"]. If you don’t know your Flickr ID you can easily get it from here
- There is no step 3!
(To be solved in the next release)
- Breaks when more than one Brainbits Flickr Gallery is displayed at a time
- May not layout properly in some fluid layouts in some browsers